- 4 abril, 2022
- Categoría: Men Seeking Women dating
82. John Turner. “He previously a great de, some many years shortly after, so you can Salem [Letter.Age.]; where the woman is now [inside the 1650] traditions, well-married, and recognized regarding.”
85. Francis Eaton. He hitched again; with his 2nd Wife passed away. And he partnered the third; and had of the the woman 3 college students. Among them is married, and you will hath a kid. The remainder you live. The guy died throughout the sixteen in years past. cuatro [The guy passed away, at Plymouth. N.E., when you look men looking for women at the 1633.aW. T. Davis.]
87. Samuel Eaton, their kid, a suction man. “Is additionally partnered, and you can hath a child [from inside the 1650].” [The guy passed away at the Middleborough, Letter.E., when you look at the 1684.” -W. T. Davis.]
88. Moses Fletcher. 89. Thomas Williams. 90. John Goodman. 91. Edmund Margeson. ninety-five. Richard Britteridge. The guy passed away onboard the latest Mayflower, within the Plymouth harbour, for the December 1620. The first which becomes deceased within this harbour. 93. Richard Clarke. 94. Degory Priest. The guy died, in the first ailment, on Plymouth, with the 1/eleven January . “Their Partner and kids [were] delivered hither afterwards:she getting Master [Isaac] Allerton’s sister.” [Get a hold of webpage 162.]
96. Gilbert Winslow. He had been several other off Governor E. Winslow’s brothers. “Just after scuba divers years’ residence right here; the guy returned to your England, and died around.”
97. Peter Browne. He “hitched double. By his first Partner, he’d dos students:that living [from inside the 1650], and they both married; and among them hath 2 youngsters. “Of the their 2nd spouse, he previously dos a great deal more.” [He passed away from the Plymouth, Letter.E., into the 1633.aW. T. Davis.]
98. John Alden. Try hired to have a good Cooper from the Southampton, where vessel [the new Mayflower] victualled: and you will, are an optimistic child, are far wanted; but [was] leftover so you’re able to his own taste, commit, orstay, when he emerged right here. “However, the guy resided, and hitched right here. “Hohn Alden partnered that have Priscilla, Master Mullins their girl.” [He died at the Duxbury, N.Age., within the 1687.aW. T. Davis.]
99. John Allerton, a beneficial sailor. [Get a hold of webpage 427.] He had been a leased boy; however, is actually respected one of many Business [we.e. of Pilgrim Fathers]: but was to return, becoming an effective seaman, towards assistance of others behind. He however passed away, in the 1st illness, during the Plymouth, before Mayflower departed homewards on 5/15 April 1621.
a hundred. Thomas English, a good sailor. [Look for page 427.] He had been leased toward Grasp away from good shallop at the Plymouth. He, yet not, died there, in the first infection, till the Mayflower departed homewards towards the 5/dentro de hired to remain annually in the nation:
Source: The story of Pilgrim Fathers, 1606-1623 An excellent. D.: Because Told by Themselves, their friends in addition to their Opposition” Houghton, Mifflin Co, 1897 By Edward Arber
Mayflower descendants and their marriages for two years following obtaining Author: John Tannehill Landis; City of Guide: Baltimore : Publisher: Southern area Guide Co., Date: 1956 In the first place Had written 1921 within the term regarding: “The Mayflower Individuals, their children and you will Grandchildren.”
New MAYFLOWER Passengers Their children And you will Grandchildren [Note: Composed 1921 less than name: “The fresh new Mayflower travelers, their children and you can grandkids.” So this is Dated look!. Transcribed because of the K. Torp to possess Family history Tracks]
There have been 104 people, as well as men, girls, and children, off who 24 was heads away from parents. Two of such left simply a good dilies, hence leaving twenty-two out of just who ancestry are tracked without duplication from ancestors, the following, viz:
I — Age b. 1623 otherwise 1624, d. Pabodie, b. 1620, d. Dec. thirteen, 1707, together with, step 1. JOHN, b. cuatro,1645; d. unm. Late. 17, 1669. dos. Age, b. April twenty-four, 1647; m. John Rogers. step 3. MARY, b. Aug. seven, 1648; yards. cuatro. Compassion, b. The month of january. dos,1649; yards. John Simmons. 5. uel Seabury; meters. second, William Fobes. 6. PRISCILLA, b. The fall of. 16, 1652; d. y. eight. PRISCILLA, b. The month of january. 15,1653-4; m. Ichabod Wiswall. 8. SARAH, b. Aug. 7, 1656; m. John Coe. [Cole?] nine. RUTH, b. inside Bartlett. 10. REBECCA, b. Southworth. 11. HANNAH, b. , b. The fall of. twenty-four, 1664; m. initial, Judith meters. 2nd, Mary (Morgan) Starr. 13. LYDIA, b. April step 3, 1667; meters. Daniel Grinnell.